Voice & IMS Testing Solution
For VoIP, SIP and IP Telephony testing, Abacus tests scalability, performance, interoperability, and voice quality for Voice, Video and Data over IP prior to and during deployment, thus eliminating the need for multiple test tools.
Spirent enables equipment manufacturers and service providers to test the migration from legacy to converged network equipment-including multiplay applications.
Load handling, functionality and interoperability issues can be easily identified and resolved, due to an extensive array of real-time call statistics and integrated protocol analysis. Abacus enables you to conduct synchronized and elaborate testing scenarios, and reduces the overall cost of testing by eliminating the need for multiple boxes of different types.
Integrated testing is the only way to adequately verify converged network infrastructure. Save money and avoid unwieldy test beds with Spirent's single IP Telephony and PSTN system for lab and distributed testing.
- Provides seamless test interoperability and simplifies the testing of converged IP telephony networks and services with the following VoIP protocols: SIP, IMS, SIP-T, SIP-I, H.323, Skinny, MGCP/NCS, H.248/Megaco, SIGTRAN M3UA, M2UA, IUA-PRI, IUA-BRI, BICC, T.38 Fax over IP
- Comprehensive device testing for effects on voice quality (MOS, PSQM, PSQM+, PESQ, MOS-LQO, J-MOS, R-Factor (P.834), R-Factor (G.107))
- Highest scalability of voice-centric infrastructure testing
- Simultaneously supports IP telephony, PSTN and analog to test the interoperability of disparate devices
- Discover performance and scalability limits by simulating hundreds of thousands of IP telephones and gateways
- Avoid performance problems or network downtime through enhanced reliability and interoperability
- Deliver voice quality by validating performance, functionality, and interoperability before deployment
- Reduce test time through stack-based methodologies for IP Telephony and IMS testing